Our legacy and our future are built by our people…
Since 1946, Le Sueur Incorporated has succeeded because of solid tradition of craftsmanship combined with technical leadership.
- People who produce the highest quality on time and on budget
- Privileged to serve many of the best and well-known companies in the world
- Financially stable
- A workplace where work/life balance matters
- Leaders that listen – over 11,000 employee ideas implemented since 2011
- An award winning safety culture
- A company that takes our Core Values seriously
Build your future at LSI
- Formal leadership development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and awards for process improvements
- Educational opportunities
- Formal project based internships
- Industry leading compensation and benefits:
- Performance-based merit increases
- Flexible and generous PTO/UTO policy
- 401k Match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Health Reimbursement Account with company contribution
- Short-term disability
- Employee assistance plan
- On-site physical therapist/ergonomics coaching
- On-site nurse/health coaching
- Employee events: fishing contests, Christmas turkeys, potlucks, appreciation meals and more.
We Honor the legacy of Le Sueur Incorporated by our…
Conservative Approach - Ensuring long-term benefit by managing risk for stakeholders.
Dignity - Treating every person and the workplace with respect, ensuring a safe and productive work environment and promoting a healthy work/life balance.
Integrity - Doing what is right, accepting full responsibility for our work and actions and delivering on our commitments.
Continuous Improvement - Competitively positioning LSI for the future.